Orijen make premium quality, biologically appropriate dog and cat foods designed to replicate the diet of their wild ancestors as closely as possible.
This premium quality, natural dog food is packed with 85% meat from a rich and nourishing combination of biologically appropriate protein sources including fresh free run poultry, whole eggs and whole wild caught fish. Two thirds of the meat included in this Orijen recipe is fresh or raw to ensure essential nutrients are provided in their most nourishing, natural form.
All Orijen foods utilise whole prey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage to deliver complete and balanced nutrition while virtually eliminating the need for synthetic ingredients. Unlike many other grain free foods, Orijen dog food recipes avoid starchy sugars like potato and tapioca, instead using whole fresh fruits and vegetables, such as pumpkin and squash, to provide a low carbohydrate diet which more closely mimics that of the wild grey wolf.
- Premium quality, biologically appropriate, natural dog food
- Rich in meat and protein, carbohydrate limited
- 85% poultry, fish and eggs, 15% vegetables, fruits and botanicals, 0% grain, potato, tapioca and plant protein concentrates
- Two thirds of meat used is fresh or raw, free of rendered poultry meals
- Protein from a nourishing variety of sources including fresh free run poultry, whole eggs and whole wild caught fish
- Whole prey portions including meat, organs and cartilage to ensure a fully balanced diet
- Biologically appropriate carbohydrates supplied by fresh fruits and vegetables
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages